Friday, September 26, 2008

Hmmmm, Who's Writing This?

Brent has been encouraged by many of us to reestablish his blog so we can learn what is going on in his life. Also, a way to encourage his communication skills.... Alas, we've had no success! So this morning, while he was setting up an imeem playlist for me, I suggested once again, that he create a new blog site and tell about imeem. He told me he just didn't want to have to keep up a blog so I suggested that he create one for the rest of us to share Brent updates! He said, "OK," and set up this new blog site. What does Brent usually respond when asked a question? Hmmmmmmmm! so, such is his blog title. So, I hope you enjoy reading what I or you write about Brent! Ha! (I being me, his mother) HMMMM, should I let him approve of what I write before I save or publish - what are your thoughts? (He just read this and ansered, "It's not my blog.")

1 comment: